Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae. Cloves are one of the world recognized highly prized spice with their medicinal qualities. Ceylon cloves are used to lend flavor to the Middle East, African and Asian foods, curries, meats, and hot drinks. Furthermore, Ceylon cloves are used for toothpastes, perfumes, cigars, and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Ceylon Clove helps with dental treatments.
- Helps relieve indigestion and constipation problems.
- Ceylon Clove protect the body from lung and skin cancers.
- Helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents.
- Prevents blood clots.
Ceylon Clove Grades
- Cloves Handpicked –HP
- Clove FAQ
- Clove Headless
- Clove Stems
- Color Light to dark brown in color
- Moisture 12-14%
Value added packs in private labelling